Search FAQs  
Who should I contact with a question on membership?
How can I get my USAW ID and password if I don`t have it or forgot it?
  1. Go to http://www.usawmembership.com
  2. Click on the link to have your login information emailed to you.
  3. Enter your USAW ID or email address.
  4. If you enter your USAW ID, the system will email the login information for that USAW ID to the email address associated with that id.
  5. If you enter an email address, the system will email all login information associated with that email address to that email address.
  6. If you do not get the email with your login information you should send an email to info@usawrestling.org with your name, gender, address, date of birth, and phone number asking for your login information.
How can I charter a club?
  1. You must have an account with USA Wrestling in order to charter a club. 
  2. Go to http://www.usawmembership.com
  3. If you have an account you can sign into it.  If you don't have an account you can create one.  If you have an account but forgot your login information, see the FAQ on retreiving your USAW ID and password.
  4. Once logged in, click on the Add Club or Renew Club link in the left menu, and the system will take you through the process.
  5. NOTE: You must be listed as a club contact or have admin privileges to edit club information while RENEWING a club charter.  If you do not have these privileges you can renew the club charter, you just cannot edit information about the club while chartering it.  Once you have completed and paid for the charter, you can edit the club information.  To do this, click Organizations in the left menu, searching out the club, click on it, and click the 'Profile' link.
How do I print my membership card?
  1. Login to the membership system at usawmembership.com
  2. Click 'Profile' in the upper right corner of the screen OR in your left menu.
  3. Scroll down to the athlete, coach, and/or official area of your profile.
  4. Click on the red link that says 'PRINT CARD'.
  5. NOTE: It is not necessary to put anything in the card number field to print the card out.
Who should I contact if I have questions about the US OLYMPIC KIDS, CADET and JUNIOR RANKINGS?
  • Send email to USAW Events Department: pisais@usawrestling.org